Home....Where My Story Begins

Friday, March 21, 2008

March...A Very Busy Month!




Jeremy & Joel get ready to Depart Port Columbus for a Three Week Backpacking Tour through Europe!

It's been a little stressful for me this month. Knowing that my babies...26 & 22 years old are traveling through an unknown world to me....Europe!

The thing that worries me the most is that they are staying in Hostels. Now mind you, I never heard of a hostel until this trip...Thanks to Erica & Trista, for informing of the movie. I don't plan on watching it until they get back here safe and sound.
I'm sure they'll have lots of stories to share when they get home....only 6 more days but who's counting!


Jeremy...One last look back after going through security!

Jeremy & Joel, one last check before taking off


Karen, Me and Joe...Enjoying the Blizzard of '08!



Karen, Angie & Joe...Checking out the snow fall!




Ok, Anyone who knows me, knows I'm scared to death of birds. But...


These are a couple that hang out in my parent's front yard. I do thing their beautiful, especially when it snows. Yes...I trotted my butt down there in almost knee high snow to snap the picture! Where's Bob when I need him!


Help Me Grow/Early Intervention...Lunch Celebrating a perfect Score from Ohio Department of MRDD. Thanks Cathy for buying us all lunch...You're the Greatest!


Joe, Angie, Karen, Chrissy, Tebreigh, Kelley, Trista, Julie, Deana, Cathy and Me (Michele).