Home....Where My Story Begins

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tyler's 3 months old!

Tyler's look says it all!


Tyler and his mommy have been staying at our house since Monday! His daddy has had the flu, which sent mommy and Tyler packing for grandma and grandpa's house. Tyler was supposed to stay until Wednesday, but on Saturday, grandpa got the flu, then on Sunday grandma...This sent Tyler packing for home. Uncle Jeremy got the flu Sunday night!

I finally made my decision on the kitchen tile and it will be installed on Monday! I can't wait to see how it turns out! As of today, this project has been postponed until Thursday! Guess the contractor doesn't want to get the flu!

I have now entered the world of the Blackberry....which will include internet access while I'm away from the computer....No more missed important emails! Of course I don't know how to use it yet....Jeremy will be working on that with me later. Does this mean I have my own Geek Squad support? After rubbing it in to Joel, that we got new phones today, Joel made me feel quilty, so of course, he'll get his new phone tomorrow.

I'll be able to blog at the lake. Kinda exciting to know I'll have internet access no matter where I am.



Pineapple Smoothie
1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1 banana
1/4 cup ice cubes
2 teaspoons honey,
optional Pineapple wedges, for garnish

In a blender, combine the pineapple chunks, coconut milk, banana, ice and, if desired, honey. Puree until smooth. Pour into 2 large glasses. Garnish each serving with a pineapple wedge.
Source: Paula Deen

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri Steffes said...

Oh.my.goodness. What a beautiful baby!

February 25, 2008 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He's so cute. I bet he's alot of fun!

February 28, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home