Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Happy 26th Birthday Jeremy! We celebrated with lunch at Cheeseburger In Paradise...Of course it was my choice we go there. For his birthday Jeremy got a backpack for the trip he's taking to Europe. with his brother Joel! I'm sure you all know, I'm having a hard time dealing with this. Staying in a hostel isn't making this any easier. Erica and my co-worker Trista, have lots to tell me since seeing the movie Hostel! I've come to the conclusion long ago that you can't tell 20 somethings what to do! They live for the day and the excitement! Bob has assured me is getting a passport just in case he has to go find them!

Lampworking class is scheduled for next Saturday! Then Tyler is coming to spend the weekend with me! I'm so excited! Let's just hope I survive it! I forgot to tell all of you that Tyler cried when Erica took him out of my arms.....She put him back, then the tears stopped. HEHEHEHE!

The writers strike is finally over! Does that mean I'll be seeing new Gray's Anatomy on TV soon?

Sour Cream Potato Soup Recipe - Given to me from Vickie H.

1/4 pound bacon diced
2 stalks celery
1 medium onion
2 TB flour
3 cups water
2 cups chicken broth
4 large potatoes diced
1 1/2 cup sour cream

Fry bacon in the pot you are going to cook the soup in. Add celery and onion. Cook til soft. Add flour brown about 3 minutes. Add water, chicken broth and potatoes and cook til potatoes are tender. Take out 2 cups broth and add sour cream to it. Mix and return to soup and cook an additional 3 minutes.