Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

January 23, 2008



Happy 2 month birthday Tyler!










First I want to congratulate Misty - my co-worker on her new work position. We're all going to miss you! Best of luck in the new job! How exciting for you....Our loss is their gain!


Two more days is Rudolph Day - celebrated the 25th day of each month! As you can tell I love Christmas! This year I plan to be more organized and done shopping by the first part of December!
  1. Start working on primitive ornaments for Swap!
  2. Complete 2 pendants for Christmas gifts.
  3. Organize Shelves in craft room.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Gail said...

Baby Tyler is growing leaps and bounds - he is adorable!

Also I LOVE the snowman beads. I don't think that I have ever seen anything like it. I'll have to think about doing something like that.

So what kind of ornies are you making? I'm hoping to do the same here.

As always, I enjoyed visiting your blog!

January 26, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home