Home....Where My Story Begins

Monday, January 25, 2010

Tina from Sunny Flower Days as tagged me, to play this game....
I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers then tag 5 people.
Who ever will I pick?
Question #1
Where were you five years ago?
1. I was working for the Help Me Grow program. Probably wishing I was working somewhere
else.
2. My children all left the nest, with my youngest Joel in his first year of College!
3. I just started learning to quilt @ Miss Carol's Quilt Shop.
4. I started camping at Seneca Lake Marina - Or should I say I purchased a camper for
the lake.
5. I celebrated my 28th wedding anniversary in August of 2005, to the most wonderful guy.(Don't tell him I said that).
Question #2
What is on your list to do today?
Since it's now Monday...
1. Go to work and hopefully, have a wonderful day.
2. Enjoy January Birthday Lunch, with all the Wonderful Friends at Health Dept.
3. Finish sewing the bunny I'm making.
4. Start working on one of my new patterns.
5. Grill Steaks for dinner.
Question #3
What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Doritoes
2. Cheetos
3. Popcorn Cake
4. Peanut M&M's
5. Chocolate Cake
Question #4
What 5 places have you lived?
1. Newport News, VA
2. Copperas Cove, TX
3. Killeen, TX
4. Byesville, OH
5. Fayette, AL
Question #5
What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Move to a far away island.
2. Help my family.
3. Buy a huge boat.
4. Retire
5. Relax, Relax, Relax!!!!!
5 people I'm tagging.
1. Lacy at These are the days.
2. Anyone else who loves to play games.
Thank you Tina...

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina❀ said...

thanks for playing Michele. I love knowing more about you chickie!

February 3, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home