Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Whatcha Working on Wednesday???

This is my first attempt at a Penny Rug...
It is for one of my really good friends, who inspires me to want to make crafts, I've never tried before.
I purchased the pattern at the Country Craft Cupboard in Berlin, (My all time favorite store).
I love working with the wool and pearl cotton thread.
I'm sure you'll be seeing many more of my attempts and perfecting my skills.

Please visit My Country Home for more crafters participating in

Whatcha Working on Wednesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Michele,
I love it! I think you did a wonderful job. I've been wanting to try one of these but haven't gotten the courage up yet. Maybe soon!
~Donna

January 13, 2010 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Michele,
Congrats on your first attempt with working with wool. Great job :)

Have a great day!

Leslie

January 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I like that. Need to go in that store!

Susan
Wooster OH

January 14, 2010 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Very nice!!!! You did a great job with this!!!

~Neenee~

January 15, 2010 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous Angie said...

"One of your really good friends" is still anxiously awaiting her Christmas gift!

January 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home