Home....Where My Story Begins

Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Outside My Window - The sky appears grayish/pink the scene is of snowy ground, light reflecting off of it letting me see objects in the darkness.


I am thinking - About January plans for shopping and the Amish Country Pajama Party '10, this month.


I am thankful - that I didn't have to make visits today and got to stay in at work.


I am wearing - Still in my scrubs and can't wait to put my pajama's on.


I am remembering - About all the circle journals I've got to get out this week


I am going - to work tomorrow, call about starting a new craft, be ready to craft with Marla and Nonnie, get all my pending reports completed at work.


I am currently reading - Simple and Delicious Magazine.


I am hoping - for warmer weather, a perfectly peaceful weekend.


On my mind - How I wish my neck and back didn't hurt.


From my kitchen - Dishes need done, left overs need put away and a candle needs lit.


Around my house - Bob is snoring, Scruffy and Brownie are sleeping and Jeremy is somewhere around. the history channel is on the TV, a flicker of fire is in the fireplace and I've got the lights out so I don't have to see what I need to do around here.


One of my favorite things - Watching NCIS which I'm about to do and Starting the new season of American Idol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home