Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

On Monday, Martin Luther King Day, I celebrated by enjoying a shopping day with my crafting friends...Marla, Nonnie and Jane"


We started out *bright and *early...at Craft 2000. One of the best places to get craft supplies this side of Ohio. - I'm happy to report I saved approximately 68.00 on stamps, cards, wrapping paper and bling!!!


After 2 1/2 hours scrambling through all the sale racks, it was off to the "Mountains" of West Virginia and the Highlands.


Lunch at one of my favorite resturants...Cheddars! It was worth





Nonnie- Last minute find...Stamps for 25 cents. She had to grab a design each for herself, Jane and Marla....

Jane - Monte Cristo Sandwich...Love the Raspberry Preserve Dip!



Marla getting ready to enjoy the Peach Tea!

4 Comments:

Blogger simple~needs said...

oh, it looks like so much fun!!
where is crafters 2000 from the highlands?? i have been dying to try out cheddars!! its on my list of things to do. :)

January 20, 2010 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Craft 2000 is in the Ohio Valley Mall St. Clairsville. The Highlands is where Cabella's is. On the other side of Wheeling!

January 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM  
Blogger Baba said...

The WV MOUNTAINS!!! Eeeeek!!!! I wish I were there!

I love love love Cheddars! How 'bout those croissants with the sweet butter.... sigh....

January 23, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I have never heard of Cheddars, sounds delicious and I know my mother in law enjoyed her tea. Looking forward to crafting with you lovely ladies soon! I'll make waffles for brunch. :)

January 24, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home