Home....Where My Story Begins

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's Dieting Season Again!

Last year at this time, I was dropping pound after pound! Then come December, Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day etc. Something went drastically wrong! Everything I saw I wanted to eat! It was like something inside me was rebelling! Ok, I've got to get a handle on this and start walking again, dieting again and fitting into all those clothes I bought, when I lost the weight!

Bob decided it was also time! He's way better sticking to a diet then I am! His will power is way too strong!

Why is it when I start a diet, I do my best baking! For some reason I love to bake when I'm on a diet. I've shared this recipe with most of you. This is a really good recipe! Kinda reminds you of pumpkin roll without the filling.

WW Pumpkin Muffins - 2 points each.
1 box spice cake mix
1 small can of pumpkin
2/3 cup water
Mix together until creamy. Line muffin pan with cupcake papers. fill 3/4 cup full with batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.