Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer Dreaming







Grilled Chicken with Pineapple Salsa Quesadillas


Flour tortilla


Chicken Breast


Shredded Mexican Cheese


Pineapple Tidbits - drained


1 jar Pineapple Salsa




I grilled these over the fire at the lake. For the salsa I used Paul Newman's Pineapple Salsa - I added 1 can of pineapple and mixed. To me it's easier to make quesadilla's using 1 flour tortilla and folding it over. Place 1 flour tortilla on grill, add 2 slices of chicken breast, sprinkle shredded cheese over top, add salsa then fold over tortilla shell. Flip when one side starts to brown. The quesadilla is done when cheese is melted. I think it's easier to flip when the cheese melts.
You can also add: Tomatoes, Sour Cream and Lettuce, etc. after the quesadilla is cooked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home