Home....Where My Story Begins

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Taco Pasta Salad

I'm beginning to think I'm addicted to Mexican Food.


I found another Taco Salad recipe and I must admit it out does Paula's.





Taco Pasta Salad

Recipe found on Tried and True Cooking with Heidi

Ingredients:

2 cups uncooked spiral pasta - I used 1 box

1 pound ground beef - I used 2 lbs.

1 envelope taco seasoning - I added water as directed

3 cups shredded lettuce - I used 3 bags of shredded lettuce

2 cups cherry tomatoes halved.

2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese

1/2 cup onion - I used 1 medium onion chopped

1/2 cup green pepper chopped - I used 1 green pepper

1/2 cup Catalina Dressing - I used a whole bottle

1/2 bag Doritos - crushed - I used Nacho Cheese and used almost the whole bag.


Cook pasta as directed. Meanwhile in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink - drain. Stir in taco seasoning; cool. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cheese and dressing - Mix with dressing. Add Doritos prior to serving and mix well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home