Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Since 2 of my 3 children live away from home...Mother's Day was spent a week later then the calendar date. It's not often that we are all in the same place anymore and I love getting them all in one place...Home!

I had a fantastic time getting to spend the weekend with my two grandsons...Tyler is 2 now, so there were some tense moments. Troy didn't let me put him down for 5 hours on Saturday. Sunday Troy is experiencing his first cold.


Photo: The Food Network


A Mother's Day Cookout.


Bar-B-Que Ribs


Steak Burgers


Chicken


Ho Jo Potatoes


Fruit Salad


Paula Deen's Taco Salad


Baked Beans


Corn


Corn Bread


Cinnamon Coffee Cake


Paula Deen's Taco Salad Recipe - Found on the Food Network.

Click on Food Network to go to recipe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home