Home....Where My Story Begins

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pajama Party 2010
Country Craft Cupboard
Berlin, Ohio

This picture doesn't show it, but it was elbow to elbow getting through the store.
The line was lined up around the building as we arrived. We were brave though and stood outside in the 15 degree temperature. All for that almighty bargin of 40% off.

This is the nicest crowd you'll ever encounter. Not a single unpleasant encounter throughout the whole shopping experience.

Jane and Carolyn still smiling, after they purchased the most have items.
Can't wait to see what cute idea Jane will come up with next.
You can't see it, but Carolyn had the cutest snowman purse...Wish I would have gotten a picture.





3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I love that place :) I am looking forward to going to Amish Country a few times while I am living in OH, I just love it there!

January 31, 2010 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Do you live close or did you travel a distance to get there? I know where that shop is! We shopped there a few years ago when we were exploring the area.
Cathy

February 2, 2010 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Tina❀ said...

Oh fun, fun, fun!!! I'm so jealous. You ladies look like you had a great time.

February 3, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home