Home....Where My Story Begins

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Backwoods Festival held near Thornville, Ohio is one of the nicest fall festivals I've been to.
This year wasn't a disappointment. I only bought a couple items, but I'm sure with more time to spend, my car would have been packed full!
The following pictures are from the Backwoods Festival Web Site.




This is a picture of the vegetable soup in a bread bowel. Of course, I couldn't pass this up. One of my favorite foods to eat at the festival.



2 Comments:

Blogger Baba said...

I just love festivals! That veggie soup in the bread bowl sound delicious!

September 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Denise * KKL Primitives said...

OMGosh....would LOVE to go to this festival...love the woodsy location!!!

~Neenee~

October 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home