Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sunshine Girls!

Here is a picture of the "Sunshine Girls". We get together weekly to craft, talk and do a lot of laughing. The pictures below are taken from our first road trip... Craft shopping in Fairlawn.

Jane, Nonnie and Marla trying to find as many bargains as possible at Archivers. This is one of my favorite scrapbooking stores. The possibilities are endless!
This pictures cracks me up! Jane on her knees...I'm glad it was her down there and not me...Oh the pain of trying to get up!


Here you go Marla...Keep teasing me about my lack of postings and see what happens. Of course I'm never without my camera!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

thanks for the pics, enjoying seeing the ones of my mom-in love :) Looks like you girls have a nice time together!

It was good to see pics of Jane too, she was like another grandma to me when I was in college, of course she was that way to a lot of the kids at school :)

Lacey

August 7, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

oh, forgot, Kate enjoyed seeing the pics of Nana too :) But, she didn't understand why "grumpa" was not in the pictures and asked if he had to stay home! lol

Lacey

August 7, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Looks like so much fun!

August 19, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home