Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time Flies!

I can't believe how much time has gone by since my last post. A lot has been going on and I just haven't had the time to sit down and put any time into my blog. Hopefully, now that fall is here I'll be able to dedicate some time.
Lake season is quickly coming to an end...This is by far my favorite time to be at the campsite. A fire with the fall breeze is so inviting. I spent 2 wonderful afternoons napping on the swing looking over the water. Can't get anymore peaceful than that. Took a ride on the boat and enjoyed looking at the houses along the south side of the lake.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen~ said...

I have missed you, here and on GLU!!! Come out and play more!!! :-)

September 7, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home