Home....Where My Story Begins

Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


FOR TODAY(September 14, 2009)...

Outside my window... The sun is shinning.The sky is blue

I am thinking...If there were things I could have done differently.

I am thankful for...Being given the opportunity to return to a job I loved and people I loved working with.

From the kitchen... I smell the wonderful scent of cider burning from my candle.

I am wearing... A ripped up browns t-shirt and sweat pants.

I am creating...The feel of fall around the house. Starting to transform my house into the warm feeling of fall!

I am going... To Walmart to check out some fall lighting.

I am reading...Craft magazines.

I am hoping...To get to take Tyler to the zoo this fall.

I am hearing...Scruffy lick his paws, and the television, which always seems to be on.

Around the house...Clutter, Clutter, Clutter

One of my favorite things...Fall decorations

A few plans for the rest of the week: Sunshine Girls, Tuesday morning, Scrapbooking, Tuesday night, Tonya's on Wednesday for a craft, Thursday, meeting up with Erica, Friday; Backwoods Festival, Shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home