Home....Where My Story Begins

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Strawberry Kielbasa

Well waiting for a co-worker to meet me for lunch today at Cracker Barrel, I checked out the new fall Gooseberry Patch Cookbook. I came across this really easy to remember Crockpot recipe. 


This turned out to be really good especially when served with mashed potatoes!


Strawberry Kielbasa

3 lbs. Kielbasa - I use the skinless
1 32 oz. jar of Strawberry Preserves

Cut the Kielbasa into bite size pieces, and put into crockpot. Pour Strawberry Preserves over top. Cook on low for 3-4 hours, stir occassionally.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Have you tried this? Our son glazes porkchops with strawberry jame and says it's wonderful but I've never been brave enough to try it! Lucky you. Cracker Barrel is fabulous!

August 19, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home