Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time Flies!

I can't believe it's been such a long time since my last post!

Let's face it! I was never very good at keeping journals during my teen years and I've never improved this skill after all these years!

The past few months have been a painful time....Walking that is! I've done something to my left heel and I'm not sure what! Friday, after 2 months of dealing with the pain of walking I decided to go to a local therapy clinic and see if I can be helped!

I was in no way prepared for what was to happen next....The x-rays were negative for a hair line fracture...which at the time I thought was the good news. Wrong! The shot I received in my heel to help the healing process had to be one of the most painful experiences I've ever had. Remember I delivered three children naturally! That was a breeze.... And I mean a breeze!

Everyone in the office had to have heard my scream!

Later that evening I had to literally crawl up and down the stairs. Two days later I have no improvement and the fear of having to do this injection again is frightfully scary. I think the pain when walking might be the worse of the two evils.