Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, April 18, 2010

One of My Favorite Recipes!!!


This is one of my favorite Coffee Cakes. I first had it years ago, working at the Health Dept. Marilyn Moorehead - Would bring it in and we'd gobble it up. To this day, it brings back many happy memories.



Cinnamon Coffee Cake


Ingredients:

1 Box Yellow Cake Mix

1 Box Vanilla Pudding (instant) - I used the large size

4 eggs - I used farm fresh eggs from Lu Ann Danfords Farm

3 Tbsp. Cinnamon

1/2 cup Sugar

1/2 cup Oil

1 1/2 cups Sour Cream

1/2 to 3/4 cup Chopped Walnuts


Mix all with sour cream last. (If too thick I add more sour cream. - Pour into greased pan - bundt, angel food, or 9 x 13 inch pan. Sprinkle some sugar over top - bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

This looks delicious. I think my family would adore this recipe.

April 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home