Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Creating from the Heart: Are you ready for a G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y??!!


Creating from the Heart: Are you ready for a G*I*V*E*A*W*A*Y??!!

How about another Cuttlebug??! Yes, let's do that! A brand new Cuttlebug Machine to 1 lucky winner! I will also throw in some Embossing folders and some Die Cutting folders too! And if we reach 250 comments, I may just throw in lots more goodies! So stay tuned for that! Here's all you have to do!!

Go to this blog:



1. Leave a comment on this post! and
2. Leave a link on your blog to my giveaway! (Don't have a blog, that's ok, just tell me how you will spread the word! I trust you!!

♥ If you want 2 chances, then become my Friend (follower), already a friend, then you're automatically entered in twice after completing the above! :) ♥

Good Luck! You have until Wednesday, July 15th! I will have my son pick a winner out of a bucket at 3 pm est!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tina❀ said...

Hey, gonna blog on it. Very cool.

July 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Wow, this would probably be seriously dangerous! But it would be a fun thing to play with. Your blog makes me smile - such happy colors.

July 11, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home