Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter - He Has Risen

Today, during church, I did a lot of reflecting on a decision I need to make. I'm still undecided on what choice I plan to make. I've spoken to friends, co-workers, and family - I've dedicated a lot of my life trying to make life easier on other people. At one point I thought my prayers had been answered. Now I'm second guessing myself. I know I'm the ultimate person to make the decision...But what if I'm Wrong!

The bird hitting my window has been taken care of. Superstition tells us that it's a bad omen for a bird to bang into windows...Of course my first thought was someone close to me was going to pass. Now I believe the omen was a passing of a dream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home