Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Leaving the Wynter Blues Behind!





I love that spring is here and new life is budding all around!








Marla and Nonnie have shared really cute and easy crafts with me this past month.



Marla shared this Egg-citing Wreath!





Here's Nonnie using her hot glueing talents (Not one burn)...To me that's an accomplishment, since I am notorious for a burn...You're my idols Nonnie and Marla!



Jar candles using napkins and deco glue...These turned out really cute, and super simple to make!


Nonnie also shared her decorating idea of using twigs and berries as a border around her bed room. Yes, she even painted each and every berry to match the color scheme. I'm on the lookout for some twigs to copy this idea in my bathroom!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina❀ said...

I love that tree, girl!! Please take another picture when it's all full. The eggs are adorable on it.

Love the wreath, very cute indeed! Your blogs is wonderful!

April 9, 2009 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger Tina❀ said...

okay, I just noticed the wreaths in the windows behind the tree. Have mercy are they to cute!

April 9, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen~ said...

Cute Easter crafts!!! And that craft room is to die for? Is that your's or one of your friends?

Happy Easter dear friend!!!

April 11, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home