Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's A Girl




A baby shower was held today for my niece in law, Tori and her soon to be baby girl. Her due date is April 9th, which is a great month to have a baby! Get ready for that birthstone ring in the future. Tori is such a lovely girl and her and my nephew Stephen are going to be great parents. Can't wait to meet their beautiful little girl!
Tori's mom is also a sweetheart! She's such a genuine nice person. She was so excited and tearful about being a grandma. It makes you feel so happy just watching her! (Brings back alot of memories for me, when Tyler was born).
Tyler's out of the hospital...

Tyler came down and spent the weekend with me, after being discharged Friday morning. He has bronchiolitis, poor baby. The medicine they have him on made him gag and he had so much trouble trying to swallow it.

Bad News For The Program I Work For:
Friday, we were told to expect a large budget cut for the Help Me Grow program. I'm an RN for the program and love the Newborn Home Visiting, one of the parts of the program Iwork for. I love visiting the newborn babies and their families. I will dearly miss this program and I'm still feeling a little shocked and in disbelief. I hope to give the remainder couple of months my best and enjoy the memories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope things work out for you. Best of Luck!!

Pamela RN Ohio

February 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

Congratulations on the upcoming great nephew! How exciting!!!

Sorry to hear that your little grandbaby is having a hard time with his meds and that your Help Me Grow program is undergoing budget cuts. I'll be praying for your family.

Blessings,
Stacey

February 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home