Home....Where My Story Begins

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cheeseburger in Paradise Sliders

I love the Little Slider Cheeseburgers. My first slider was at Cheeseburger in Paradise. I know, I live in Ohio and have never had a White Castle. Nope, never have!!!!

These are so easy to do:

Ingredients:

2 lbs hamburger- I like 93/7
Dried onion sprinkles
Velveeta Cheese Slices or American Cheese Slices
Salt and Pepper
Dinner Rolls

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 x 13 pan - sprinkle dried onion, salt and pepper in pan. Press hamburger into bottom of pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Pour off excess grease and dab top of hamburger with paper towel. Put slices of cheese on top of hamburger and return to over for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts. Cut cheeseburger in slices to fit dinner roll Slice dinner rolls - and place cheese burger on top. Add pickle and Heinze 57 sauce for a Cheeseburger in Paradise taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home