Home....Where My Story Begins

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall In Amish Country!

Going to Amish Country ~ Holmes County, Ohio, is always a favorite this time of year! I get the itch to start crafting again...This trip was no exception. Love to see the stores decorations. Makes it feel so homey! Unfortunately, they won't allow pictures to be taken!
Lunch of course was at the Dutch Valley - With an awesome Pumpkin Dessert - by the way Tyler loved. Taking after his grandma in food taste!














1 Comments:

Blogger Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Michelle :)

I just returned home from Amish country myself a couple days ago - hubby and I went to Lancaster, PA for the day. It's about a 4 hour drive for us through the Allegheny Mountains and what a gorgeous view it was with the leaves starting to change.
The fall decorations in the town were beautiful - forgot my camera :(

~Neenee~

October 3, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home