Home....Where My Story Begins

Monday, June 15, 2009

Boat Ride Around Seneca Lake!



I love cruising around Seneca Lake looking at all the homes and campsites. It's so relaxing, enjoying the calmness of the no wake zones! This time of year out- of -towner's: Usually Akronites or Clevelandites invade our quiet little corner of the world, hoping to find the peace and quiet of country living we enjoy year round!


Below: Another A-Frame...I'm so envious!




Below: One of the most beautiful on the lake. This picture doesn't do it justice. It has to be my favorite!


What a way to spend the day! Perfect view of the lake!


1 Comments:

Blogger ~Kristen~ said...

So gorgeous!!! I would love to have a place like that to retreat to. {{{sigh}}} someday....

June 25, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home