Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, January 4, 2009

OH-IO Go Buckeyes!






Wanted to wish all my fellow Buckeyes Good Luck. I plan on watching the game with my 3 anti-Buckeye fans (Notre Dame and North Carolina). I'm the lone Buckeye fan in this household so you could say we're a mixed breed!

I wanted to share a recipe I found ofer at Sue's. I'm re-naming them Buckeye Cookies (Hope you don't mind). If you get a chance, check out her site. Lot's of great ideas!

I found this recipe on: Oodlekadoodle Primitives - They look perfect for a Buckeye Party!



Not my picture: Found on Oodlekadoodle Primitives:


Ingredients:•


1 (19.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie•

1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted•

4 ounces cream cheese, softened•

1 large egg•

1 cup powdered sugar•

1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter•

1/2 can Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Frosting

Directions:

1. HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese and egg in medium bowl 50 strokes with spoon until well blended (dough will be sticky).

2. DROP dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.

3. MIX powdered sugar and peanut butter in small bowl with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.

4. BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.

5. SPREAD thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.