Home....Where My Story Begins

Wednesday, December 24, 2008


Tyler, just think what you would have got, if you sat on Santa's lap!

Joel & Tyler trying out the new wagon from Great Grandma & Grandpa.




And To All A Good Night....

December 23, 08 we had our family Christmas get together and gift exchange. Today, I'm totally exhausted. I have run my self ragged getting shopping, cooking, decorating, wrapping and cleaning completed on time. Several nights staying up till 2 am and heading off to work with only 4 hours of sleep.  Have I turned into one of those who ends up saying I'm so glad it's over? Let me answer my own question... I am!

Tyler was sooo much fun to watch... Doesn't open a present but does he love getting them. The electric 4 wheeler proved to be his favorite. I think we got to see the future daredevil. It was hysterical watching him. He would ride in many position ending with him standing on the seat.
He definitely inherited his parents athletic ability. 

Tonight the house is quiet. Funny how a house come alive when a child is in it.

I find myself wondering how the Angel Tree Children are enjoying all the gifts the HMG/MRDD staff purchased for them. Hopefully, their Christmas was a special as Tyler's. 

I'm grateful for my family, our health, that all my children have jobs in this economy and for all my friends. May your New Year be a blessed, happy and healthy.