Home....Where My Story Begins

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Ten Things I love about Christmas!

1.  The hustle and bustle of getting the shopping and wrapping done.

2.  Christmas Eve Mass - Has always been my favorite time to go - With taking my mom.  
     we go when she feels up to going - either evening or Christmas Morning.

3.  Christmas Cookies - My families all time favorite "Cheryl the Cookie Lady's". If I don't have 
      these our Christmas just isn't complete.

4.  Christmas Music - I start listening as soon as Thanksgiving arrives. My favorite Songs:
      Mary's Boy Child - by Boney M and Allan Jackson's Let it Be Christmas.

5.  Christmas Movies - I'm loving that the Hallmark Channel has them non-stop! Been seeing 
      quite a bit of tear jerkers.

6.  Snowmen decorations - Love them.

7.  Having all my kids together at home.

8.  Christmas Candles - Love the smell - Yankee and Gold Canyon

9.  Opening presents - I love the exchange at work - always a lot of fun!

10. Tumbles finding her presents under the tree - This is one of the things I'll miss about her!
       16 years of Christmas' and she finds them every year!

11. Of course my most favorite thing of all is having my grandson Tyler to share it with!