Home....Where My Story Begins

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Visit to Farmer's Market!

The rain finally stopped here in Southeast Ohio... So off I headed after work to check out the local Farmer's Market. If any of you get to downtown Cambridge on Friday's, stop by and check it out for yourself. Well worth it!


Aren't these potted plants beautiful? Only 25.00, What a Steal!
Hoping to get one next week!

I finally got a chance to meet Renee ~ I've been on the same chat site GLU since the Gooseberry Patch Chat Line Days~ She's as sweet as she looks and Buckeye Grove Cheese is to die for. If any of you get a chance, stop by her booth and pick up some...You'll love it!


Picked up another hanging basket..I chose the yellow petunia. It's now found a home hanging off the telephone pole behind my mailbox. I would like to add that I love how they look, but the smell they left in my car was awful! Who Knew?


Joe ~ with a purple clover plant~ I've never seen one and it's beautiful!


This girl had the cutest little pies and cookies...Again, next week I plan to try these!

2 Comments:

Blogger Renae said...

Was so glad to meet you!!
I still have to get the pic of us put on the computer.
Glad you enjoyed the market. You know, I still haven't had the chance to look to see what all is there!

June 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Tina❀ said...

I love when GLU girls meet! How fantastic! I'm a bit green now.

June 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home