Home....Where My Story Begins

Friday, May 15, 2009



"Unimportant" Faves...

I have been tagged by Kristen @ Scrappin My Bliss for this fun and different meme.  What I need to do is list six "unimportant" (read: frivolous) things. So, here are mine, in no particular order:

1.) Pens: I have to go to the office section of any store I'm in to see what type of pens they have. I'll purchase new pens anytime I see one I don't have or a favorite that I think I need more of.

2.) Manicure/Nails: I get my nails done every 3 weeks like clock work.  Haven't seen my real nails in years...even though I was able to grow them. I got mine natural nails covered to help protect them from breaking and I was hooked.

3.) Lunch: My favorite part of the day is lunch. I have to get away from work and enjoy 45 minutes of non-stress activities. 

4.) Facebook: Like Kristen, I resisted it for a long time but now I love being able to get in touch with people I haven't seen in  years and I thought I would never talk to again. I'm hooked!

5.) Iced Tea: Love it. Gotta have it. Every morning before work I go through McDonald's drive through and any time I'm going somewhere I have to get a tea.

6.) Laptop: I couldn't go any evening without it. I spend hours on it, searching and reading blogs, chats and facebook. Nothing in my house is getting done...the dishes are overflowing the sink and the hamper is full to push another item in.

The rest of the rules are you have to tag 6 people. So I am tagging: Anyone who wants to join in!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tina❀ said...

Little something for ya over at my blog!

May 16, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger ~Kristen~ said...

I love your list!!!

June 2, 2009 at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home